What Does The Word Lmao Mean

What does the word lmao mean ~ Lmao is an abbreviation of the phrase laughing my ass off It is used to indicate that something is funny. Laughing My Ass Off. Indeed lately is being hunted by users around us, perhaps one of you. Individuals now are accustomed to using the internet in gadgets to see video and image data for inspiration, and according to the title of this article I will talk about about What Does The Word Lmao Mean CTFU Cracking The Fk Up.

If you are looking for What Does The Word Lmao Mean you've reached the ideal location. We ve got 8 graphics about what does the word lmao mean including images, pictures, photos, wallpapers, and much more. In these web page, we additionally have variety of graphics out there. Such as png, jpg, animated gifs, pic art, symbol, black and white, transparent, etc.

Pin On English Expressions
Pin On English Expressions from www.pinterest.com

What does the word lmao mean - What Does Lmao Mean. LMAO means laughing my ass off. Lets make an omlet. Load the dice against one load the dice against someone.

Answer 1 of 3. The laughing my a off phrase is similar to many other hyperbolic sayings where people do something so extreme that a part of their body falls off whether it be a head arm or leg. The term means laughing my ass off and its typically seen in messaging apps such as Telegram Messages WhatsApp and on social networks like Twitter. You can also say ROFL which means rolling on the floor laughing.

Just been told off by mumsy cause my twitter pic makes me look like a. Load off ones mind a. LMFAO is an internet slang word that stands for Laughing My Fucking Ass Offor Laughing My Freaking Ass Off as a more polite version. LMAO means laughing my a off.

For example if you receive a funny video you might reply LMAO or pair it with a phrase such as Thats hilarious lmao. To this end some people use it as Laugh My Ass Off or Laughing My Ass Out. Your What does the word lmao mean pictures are available. What does the word lmao mean are a topic that has been hunted for and liked by netizens today. You can Find and Download or bookmark the What does the word lmao mean files here


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel